Prep: 5 mins | Marinate: 1 - 12 hours | Preheat: approx. 8 mins | Cook: 7-8 Minutes: Program: Grill
- 4 uncooked skinless salmon fillets
- 240ml teriyaki marinade
- Place fish fillets and teriyaki sauce in a large resealable plastic bag or container. Move fillets around to coat evenly with sauce. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours.
- Insert grill plate in unit and close lid. Select GRILL, set temperature to MAX and set time to 8 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place fillets on the grill plate, gently pressing them down to maximise grill marks. Close lid and cook for 6 minutes. There is no need to flip the fish during cooking.
- After 6 minutes, check fillets are cooked; the internal temperature should be 75°C. If necessary, close lid and continue cooking up to 2 more minutes.
- When cooking is complete, serve fillets immediately.