Contributed by Jeffrey Koh on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
For the biscuits
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 15 g Icing sugar
- 13 ml egg
- 60 g cake flour
- Whip butter with icing till butter turn pale yellow.
- Gradually add egg. Stir till well mixed
- Add sift flour & gently fold in till you form a soft dough
- Place in fridge for 30 mins
- Divide dough into individual small ball of 5g each
- Flatten the top a little & use the forks to make lines at the side.
- Preheat Ninja Airfryer to 140°C for 3 mins
- Plc the tray of cookies in & bake at 140°C for 10 mins.
- Once done, place on cooling tray.
For the meringue
- 1 egg white
- 70g sugar
- 30g royal icing
- Food Colouring (Colour of your preference)
- Whip egg white until big bubbles appear, then gradually add sugar & continue to whip. Repeat this process 3 times till all sugar has been added to the meringue.
- Continue whipping until all sugar has been dissolved.
- Add royal icing & whip till well mixed. It should now have a thick consistency.
- Divide the meringue into 2 portions.
- Add colour to 1 portion & mix well.
- Place in 2 separate piping bags. (1 pink, 1 white)
- Now you may begin piping the icing onto the biscuits.
- Once done, place in Ninja Air Fryer and select dehydrate at 80°C for 30 minutes. Remove from AF and serve!
Images by Jeffrey Koh